Dorm Room Fire Odor
A fire was started in a Concordia University dorm room by two students that left an unattended candle near their window’s curtains. Although the dorm room was not seriously damaged by the fire, the odor and toxicity of the combusted materials caused serious breathing and health problems for both students . . . leaving the room uninhabitable.
The next day we were contacted to solve the problem; that evening both young women returned to their room . . . without breathing problems, and with their possessions and their room odor free. The reason the University’s dorm manager called Prompt Care . . . a year earlier we had successfully treated the University’s library for surface mold.
If you live in Southern California and your home has been affected by recent wild fires, we can help.
We help clients eliminate smoke odors from their homes caused by the following fires:
Malibu Fire, Horno Fire, Harris Fire, North County Fire, Witch Fire, Fallbrook Fire, Rice Canyon Fire, Las Pulgas Fire, Las Flores Fire, San County Fires, Santiago Canyon Fire, Mojeska. If your home or business smells like fire, give us a call.